I've got another birthday card that I made for one of my students to share with you today. This one loves wolves, so I purchased a wolf cut from the Cricut Outdoor Man cartridge. I love how my Cricut Explore can make these small cuts so nicely! I used one of the Papertrey Ink Scene It: Skycapes to get my circular star background and added a moon made with one of the My Creative Time Bunch of Fun Circle Dies. The sentiment is from MCT's Wow So Many Candles, although I masked off part of it. I also used one of the MCT Stitched Postage Frame Dies. I'm a little addicted to those lately!
Products used on this card:

Super cute scene!!!
ReplyDeleteYour machine did a great job making this small cut. I love how your wolf scene turned out! Your student will love it!
ReplyDeletequilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
What an adorable card! Love the scene you created!
ReplyDelete